Due to our continued growth as a leading supplier of Electronic Security & Fire Systems, we are now actively recruiting for the new position of Business Development Manager.
The responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and selling of CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Fire Alarm, Fire Extinguishers, Intercoms, Gate Automation, and Maintenance and Monitoring nationwide.
The job in a nutshell:
- You will be responsible for generating new business by selling electronic security and fire systems and services nationwide
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Conduct site surveys and attend site meetings
- Meet or exceed new recurring maintenance, service and monitoring targets alongside new installations targets
- Managing forecasting and providing accuracy for sales function and projects
- Ensure up to date reporting to the Management team on pipeline activity and CRM activity
- Maintain a network of potential customer contracts and ensure all information is recorded on CRM system
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 yrs minimum experience in a successful sales role in security and/or fire systems, maintenance and monitoring
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent salary available depending on experience, along with uncapped commission, plus extras.