Sharp Group is currently seeking to employ on a full-time basis an experienced Security Operations Controllers. The package comes with training and development opportunities combined with a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- CCTV Monitoring, performing CCTV and Internal Patrols.
- Responding to alarms, including BMS alarms.
- Client reporting.
- Producing incident reports.
- Availability to work 12-hour shifts, including days and nights.
A Successful Applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management.
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Full clean driving license.
- Traceable 5-year work history.