Sharp Group is currently seeking to employ on a full-time basis an experienced electronic security engineer with experience within the security industry in the areas of Intruder Alarms, IP CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems would be essential.
The package comes with extensive training and development opportunities combined with a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, service and maintenance of intruder alarm systems, knowledge of Aritech, HKC, Honeywell Galaxy and Siemens panels is desirable.
- Installation, service and maintenance of CCTV Systems, knowledge of IP CCTV Systems & Networking of CCTV Systems would be a major advantage.
- Installation, service and maintenance of Access Control Systems, ACT Access Control, Paxton Access Control.
- To carry out Preventative Maintenance & Reactive service calls to meet clients’ service level agreements.
Qualifications and Skills
A Successful Applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Focused
- Full clean driving license
- Traceable 5-year work history