To all our valued clients,
We want to take this opportunity to notify you of a new Anti-Bribery Management System that Sharp Group have now begun the implementation phase of our new system. This will be integrated with our existing Integrated Management Systems comprising of the following;
- Quality Management System
- Information Security Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Environmental Management System
Sharp Group is committed to conduct business in accordance with high ethical standards, integrity and accountability. The company has adopted a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of bribery and corruption by the Management team and its employees or any person or companies acting for Sharp Group or on its behalf. The Management team at all levels of the company strive to demonstrate well, through their deliverables, actions, and behaviour, the importance of integrity and ethical values in support of the policy.
In recognition of this commitment, the Management Team have implemented and enforced a comprehensive anti-bribery program to prevent, deter, and monitor bribery in Sharp Group’s business activities to ensure:
- The Anti- Policy provides guidance to the Management Team and its employees concerning how to deal with improper solicitation, bribery and other corrupt activities and issues that may arise in the course of business.
- Sharp Group also expects that suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, agents, representatives and others performing work or services for or on behalf of Sharp Group will comply with the relevant parts of the Anti-Bribery Policy when performing such work or services.
- The Management Team, its employees and other parties acting for or on behalf of Sharp Group are strictly prohibited from directly or indirectly soliciting, accepting or offering bribes in relation to Sharp Group’s businesses and operations.
Sharp Group provides avenues for the Management Team, its employees and members of the public to make reports on any improper conduct within Sharp Group, which is governed by the Sharp Group Whistleblowing Policy.
Sharp Group is committed to continuously improve the policy and controls described in this document to represent our first step towards establishing, implementing and maintaining a robust anti-bribery management program in accordance to ISO 37001:2016 Standard.
Attached for your reference is a copy of Sharp Groups Anti-Bribery Policy, Whistle-blower Policy (Reporting incidents ). This outlines Sharp Group view regarding Bribery, which will now form part of your Terms and Conditions of your contract.
Please read carefully through the documents attached should you have any queries or concerns, please contact your line manager.
Olivia Harrington, Management System Coordinator